Skylar just drops dirty version already. Listen and watch
Epic short movie from 50 Cent, Eminem x Adam Levine. From upcoming album "Street King Immortal"
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Monday, December 26, 2011
Saturday, December 24, 2011
Friday, December 23, 2011
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Hip-hop supergroup Slaughterhouse had already earned their cred with their 2009 self-titled debut, but after signing to Eminem's Shady Records for next year's follow-up album, Joell Ortiz, Crooked I, Joe Budden and Royce da 5'9" now have Mr. Mathers as a "Boss." We caught up with Ortiz backstage at Hip Hop Hanukkah, where the rapper updated us on the album's progress and having Eminem as a boss. "It's like a kid that grew up playing basketball being able to hang with [Michael] Jordan," says Ortiz on Em. "It's funny how humble Mr. Marshall Mathers is... He really, really cares how you feel." See, Kanye. "Rap superstar" and "Nice guy" don't have to be mutually exclusive.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Friday, December 16, 2011
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Friday, December 9, 2011
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Saturday, December 3, 2011
1. Ssuut x 2
2. Pocket Full Of Money
3. Roll Call feat. G. Malone, Coniyac, Jay Rock, Mistah Fab
4. Diamond In The Back feat. K-Young
5. Drum Murder feat. Horseshoe G.A.N.G.
6. No Competition
7. Goin Bad feat. KeyAna
8. Game Time (Bonus Track)
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
“I haven’t had a chance to speak to Em since I’ve been home. I heard that while I was down, he was trying to get in contact with me, but I don’t know if the dots just didn’t connect. [Eminem] overcoming his own adversities, winning the battle against his own demons and continuing to break the mold and re-set the standard of what it means to be the most successful hip-hop artist in the game … I salute that to no end.”
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Thursday, November 24, 2011
As part of Yelawolf Week, Complex caught up with the Shady artist to get the stories behind some of his most impressive body markings. Click the tattoos on the soundboard and hear him break down that famous "RED" neck piece, the influence of Chevy culture on his family, and a whole lot more.
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
1. Johnny Cash - Live From Folsom Prison (1968)
2. Black Sabbath - Paranoid (1970)
3. The Doors - Morrison Hotel (1970)
4. Stevie Wonder - Innervisions (1973)
5. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Second Helping (1974)
6. Fleetwood Mac - The Rumours (1977)
7. Kraftwerk - Trans-Europe Express (1977)
8. Michael Jackson - Thriller (1982)
9. Prince - Purple Rain (1984)
10. Beastie Boys - Licensed To ||| (1986)
11. Metallica - Master Of Puppets (1986)
12. Guns N Roses - Appetit For Destruction (1987)
13. N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton (1988)
14. Garth Brooks - No Fences (1990)
15. Nirvana - Nevermind (1991)
16. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik (1991)
17. Dr.Dre - The Chronic (1992)
18. Primus - Pork Soda (1993)
19. Digable Planets - Reachin (A New Refutation Of Time And Space) (1993)
20. Wu-Tang Clan - Enter The Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers (1993)
21. Portishead - Dummy (1994)
22. Group Home - Living Proof (1995)
23. Outcast - Aquemini (1998)
24. Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP (2000)
25. Johnny Cash - American 6: Aint No Grave (2010)
"There are so many more albums that I would have loved to have mentioned," explained Wolf. "By no means do I think that these particular albums are the greatest 25 albums of all time. They are just some of the 25 that have made the greatest impact on my life."
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
With Yelawolf’s album in stores today, Eminem fired up his Twitter account and interviewed him through his tweets. Read the remaining eight questions after the jump.
Eminem: Where you at celebrating the release of #radioactive? U are a true fan. How’s it feel to finally have #radioactive out there?
Yelawolf: Sup cracker dick?… I’m in a JackDaniels bottle homie… Watchin 8mile again… shits crazy… it really happened.
ok white dawg. So when did you start recording #Radioactive?
In Vegas about 10 months ago, in January. Then I played it for you later that month. We had about 12 keepers.
Sure did. What song from #Radioactive is your favorite?
Today, its “hardest love song”. I played it live with a band rehearsing for the Jimmy Kimmel show… sounded saucy.
Really? Why is that your favorite?
Well it varies from day to day, yesterday I was on “Gutter” all day… It was raining and I was on some dark shit.
Who or what inspired you the most while recording #Radioactive?
Man… I just used the people around me… every one who was involved… and of course life experience.
Why did you call it #radioactive?
Its the fall out to my journey so far. The #Radioactive material that came after the war. The uphill battle to get here……My science experiment gone right.
Now they said to ask some stupid ones. Batman or Superman?
If I had to pick, Batman. But my uncle Critter could kick both their ass in a single bound & shot gun a beer at the speed of light. BAMA!
R u going to the mall later?
Why?… You need some new air max ? hahahaa Honky Kong !!
If u could play #radioactive for any person in the world, who would it be?
That bitch ass motherfucker who threw my demo at my feet from his car window in 05… I was holding my 1 year old son……now my son is 7 and he’s got anything he wants. Thank you Marshall.
Monday, November 21, 2011
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Yelawolf talks to RubyHornet.com about his persistence and passion on the verge of the release of his debut album.
Interview by Alexander "DJ RTC" Fruchter
Video by Tony Shane
Additional Footage by Andrew Zieter
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
2. Get Away (feat. Shawty Fatt & Mystikal) (prod. by Phonix Beats)
3. Let’s Roll (feat. Kid Rock) (prod. by The Audibles & Mr. Pyro & Eminem)
4. Hard White (Up In The Club) (feat. Lil Jon) (prod. by Tha Hydrox)
5. Growin’ Up In The Gutter (feat. Rittz) (prod. by WillPower)
6. Throw It Up (feat. Gangsta Boo & Eminem) (prod. by WillPower & Eminem)
7. Good Girl (prod. by The Audibles)
8. Made In The U.S.A. (feat. Priscilla Renea) (prod. by Emanuel Kiriakou, co-prod. by Blaqsmurph)
9. Animal (feat. Fefe Dobson) (prod. by Diplo & Borgore)
10. The Hardest Love Song In The World (prod. by WillPower)
11. Write Your Name (feat. Mona Moua) (prod. by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
12. Everything I Love The Most (prod. by WillPower & Eminem)
13. Radio (prod. by Jim Jonsin)
14. Slumerican Shitizen (feat. Killer Mike) (prod. by WillPower)
15. The Last Song (prod. by WillPower)
16. Whip It (prod.by The Audibles) [Bonus]
17. I See You (prod. by WillPower) [Bonus]
18. In This World (prod. by WillPower & Eminem) [Bonus]
Monday, November 14, 2011
Friday, November 11, 2011
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
1. Radioactive (Intro)
2. Get Away (Feat. Shawty Fatt & Mystikal)
3. Let’s Roll (Feat. Kid Rock)
4. Hard White (Up In The Club) (Feat. Lil Jon)
5. Growin’ Up In The Gutter (Feat. Rittz)
6. Throw It Up (Feat. Gangsta Boo & Eminem)
7. Good Girl
8. Made In The U.S.A.
9. Animal (Feat. Fefe Dobson)
10. The Hardest Love Song In The World
11. Write Your Name
12. Everything I Love The Most
14. Slumerican Shitizen (Feat. Killer Mike)
15. The Last Song
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Saturday, November 5, 2011
BIZARRE WEIRDO MOVEMENT TOUR
NOV, 10 VANCOUVER, BC - FEVER NIGHTCLUB
NOV ,11 MISSION, BC - THE BIG B SALOON
NOV, 12 VERNON, BC - MONASHEE'S BAR & GRILL
NOV, 14 100 MILE HOUSE, BC - JAKE'S PUB
NOV, 15 KAMLOOPS, BC - POGUE MAHONE IRISH PUB
NOV,17 SLAVE LAKE, AB - JIMMY'S BAR
NOV,18 CALGARY, AB - JIMMY'S NIGHTCLUB
NOV, 19 AIRDRIE, AB - THE CASTLE LOUNGE
NOV, 20 EDMONTON, AB - DIESEL NIGHTCLUB
Friday, November 4, 2011
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Monday, October 31, 2011
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Our Politicians are puppets for whoever pays them into office. That’s how !!ed our system is. Their broken promises for change cant happen especially when the system is corrupt. And children who need a meal go without because our politicians won’t stop thinking of themselves long enough or how to win the next election, too look around them and see how bad it is.
You aren’t helping Mr politician, things are getting worse here in the US, in Europe, Africa everywhere! Im fuckin angry that Children are dying everyday. There’s hard working people out there who do give a !!.
Problem is those with the power – government and big business, want this system to keep going. Its suits them I don’t want to do business with these !!ers anymore. Do you?
if a company isn’t giving back, stop buying from them. Buy a pair of shoes from TOMS (who give another pair to someone in need), look for companies that aren’t paying lip service to community / charity. We are more powerful than the big business and politicians realize……we have the power to stop buying their products, banking with them. Your dollar, that you worked hard for, does have power. Together we can say – WAKE UP A-HOLES! The game is over.
- want to shout out to Occupy Wall Street groups around the world. You are waking up the world, including me. Please keep up the peaceful protest, you are making a difference.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Best Rap Performance :: T.I. ft. Eminem :: "That's All She Wrote"
Best Rap/Sung Collabo :: Dr Dre ft. Eminem & Skylar Grey:: "I Need A Doctor"
Best Rap/Sung Collabo :: Bad Meets Evil ft. Bruno Mars :: "Lighters"
Best Rap Song :: "I Need a Doctor" / "That's All She Wrote" / "Lighters"
Best Rap Album :: Bad Meets Evil :: Hell: The Sequel
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
9:13 AM No comments
В новом интервью для Sermons Domain Yelawolf говорит о своей возможной работе с B.o.B и Big K.R.I.T над совместными микстейпами.Вновь говорит об обложке Radioactive,а также о совместной песне с STS-Hello Sunsine,которая как выяснилось,была записана ещё 4 года назад.
Monday, October 24, 2011
9:03 PM No comments
Свежее интервью Yelawolfa для сайта Potholes In My Blog,которое он дал после недавнего выступления в Сиэтле,проходившего там в рамках "Hard White Tour".Yela рассказал о своих впечатлениях от "BET The Cypher",говорил об Эминеме и Slaughterhouse,и рассказал о концепции обложки для своего нового альбома Radioactive. Прочитать можно здесь